Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ok, I don't Want a New Baby

Countdown to Delivery: 31 days
Due date: 4/18/10

Taylor is in her room sniffling and crying to mommy.  Her behind is a bit warmer than normal.

I just found her in the bathtub.  Maybe I wouldn't even have noticed except that I heard a really loud "Hey Mommy!  Look!  I'm making waves!"

The bathroom was one inch under water when I got there.  Hey, it is only the second time this week that I've had to drain the bathroom floor.  Black mold?  No, we don't worry about that when we are doing cannonballs in the tub.  Daddy will replace the walls and the floor.  "He fixes everything!"

I'm so not ready for another baby...


Hey!  I've got an idea!  I'll run away!  I'll pack up a bag and sneak out tonight while no one is looking.  Next time anyone sees me I'll be in the Florida Keys, drinking rum and writing in my journal making notes for my next book.  I'll watch the sunset!

Oh, Marie.

Shit.  I forgot about her.

Guess I better start ironing baby clothes.  My socks are wet.  Where is the rum bottle?

1 comment:

  1. Good thing your wife doesn't know about this blog, eh?

    ReplyDelete