Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Don't Wake It Up

Deep inside the Black Forest is a dark castle.  For years it has stood there, its caretakers constantly living in fright.  For just beyond the castle is a deep cavern and in the cavern sleeps the beast...

"Good day your majesty!"
"Shhhhhh...you fool!  Do you want to wake it?"
"No sire..."
"Don't you remember what it is capable of doing?"
"I'm...I'm...I'm sorry..."
"Then go and prepare the sacrifice!"
"The sacrificed?  But....but...but we just sacrificed about two hours ago, sire."
"Nimrod!  Go and prepare the milk!  We must feed it to keep it from getting angry!"
"Sire, but we are running out of milk."
"Not again!  Oh, whoa is me.  We must have more milk!"
"Shall I turn on the milk pumps, sire?"
"Yes, and bring me the Royal Lactation Steward!"
"Right away sire!"

The giant pumps slowly begin to come alive as the giant men begin to push the cogs and wheels.  The timbers groan under their great strain.  The slavemaster cracks the evil black whip and the men shove the cranks and put their backs into it.  Slowly the milk begins to pour  into two enormous kegs.

The ground rumbles...

"Quick!  Feed the monster before it awakens!"
"We're trying sire!  We're trying!"
"TOOOO   LATE!"

The monster's eye slowly open.  Her head lifts up into the air....

WWWWAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

"Honey, did you wake the baby again?"
"No dear...I promise....I didn't....I, I, I....."


No comments:

Post a Comment