Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Old Faithful

Hi friends!  I guess you thought I died.  Close to it, we had a baby.

Sorry for not posting but little Katie has been having a hard time with reflux.  Just like our Taylor did when she was little.  We have her on a second round of stomach medicine, a specially formulate (hand compounded by a pharmacist) and hoping she will get some sleep.  She cries most of the time.

Poor Marie has had hardly any sleep and I feel very sorry for her.  Luckily her friends have been bringing meals and will stop and visit her every day so she does get some company.

In the mean time Katie drinks as much milk as she can so that her stomach doesn't hurt.  Usually too much.  Then it comes right back up.  Just like Old Faithful, the geyser.  I'm tired of changing shirts.

So much has gone on.  Tons of doctor visits.

I'll try to catch up more this weekend, but in the mean time, pray for little Katie to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment