Thursday, April 1, 2010

We Have a Birthday!

Countdown to Delivery: 11 days (revised)
Due date: 4/12/10 (revised)

It's official. Baby Katie will arrive on April 12th, 2010 about noon. At least, unless she decides to come early. Marie went to the doctor this morning and we arranged it all. At least it is sooner, which is better for the mommy.

Ok, I can work with this. Its a plan. Grandma comes over, daughter goes to school, we organize and load the car, drive to the hospital like old church ladies and squirt out a puppy. Guy kinda efficiency. I like it!

Spoke with Grandma and she will be here to help us out. She's offered to stay as long as we need, which is good. I'm taking that week off in order to help Marie. Should be fine.

Ok, so why am I still worried. Look at my fingers! I don't have a nail left on any hands and if I weren't fat my toenails would be gone, too. Since I'm still on medicine from the plague I dare not have a drink but could sure use one.

Taylor is enjoying spring. She's been outside all afternoon chasing her little friends around the yard. She even picked flowers for me. Such a sweetheart. Little does she know that we're bringing home a crying, tiny infant that will need constant attention. How will my cutie take it? Good question.

Lots of worrying left to do. Which the final round of bronchitis would go away. I need to breath. Need more energy. Very tired... goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment