Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Titty Bar

MOM'S TITTY BAR
OPEN 24 x 7
NO BIKERS

"Belly up to the bar, Mac, and what'll ya have?"
"I'll be having a milk, straight up."
"You came to the right place.  What's your brand?"
"Whatcha got?"
"Well, in the bottle we got Mayfield, Two Percent, Parmalot, Skim, Whole and Chocolate."
"What is available in a can?"
"That would be Enfamil.  We only got one brand.  Its strong, so we cut off our customers after two ounces."
"I know, makes me want to barf.  What do you have on tap?"
"On the left and right tap we've got mother's milk."
"Warm?"
"Yup!"
"Give me a double, one from each tap.  Mind if I take a snooze while I'm drinkin'?"
"Naw...help yourself.  Just don't drool on my bar."


My new daughter has been camped out at the Titty Bar all day.  Mostly sleeping, but drinking her fair share.  She stops to take a short nap or to mess up a diaper, but mostly just drinking.  If you disturb her during the feast she will get very angry and turn dark red.

Tonight the wife and I are going to change to swing shifts.  I'm going to bed now and she is going to take care of the infant until about 1:00 am.  I'll take over from there and just bottle feed the little munchkin.  This way we both get four hours of uninterrupted sleep.  I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment