Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Dream

Countdown to Delivery: 7 days
Due date: 4/12/10

I have had dreams about this daughter several times. She's very different from Taylor. She looks like Marie with the dark dark brown hair. She has Marie's nose and her doe eyes. My dream was with her at about four years old. She had on a green dress.

I think we were going to get ice cream or something else fun. The whole time I was thinking about how much she reminded me of Marie and how thick and full her hair was. She is a quiet child and the dress is very awkward for her. Both of her knees are wearing bandaids.

How excited I am to meet my new little girl! I so hope that she is not a screaming monster like Taylor was. T almost got left at the hospital as unclaimed freight. At least Katie will have a perfectly round head.

We're still not sure how long mom needs to hang around. Marie's mom is coming down, too and we're not sure when. I'm glad they are around because we'll need the help. These ladies are incredibly different and quite loved by little Taylor.

Waiting Waiting Waiting....

I'm tired of waiting. I know Marie is VERY tired of waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment